- Overall delivery management new business development
- Budget planning, control and execution to ensure division profitability
- Client relationship management and building long-term partnership
- Promoting best practices and building solid management team
- People management, motivation, career development, and retention
- Fostering innovations and process improvements within the division
- Supporting account-wide initiatives and transformations
- Active collaboration with operations, HR, recruitment and marketing.
- 12+ years of experience in IT outsourcing (off-shoring) domain
- 4-5 years of experience in managing large engineering teams of 100+ FTE
- Budget planning, financial forecasting and execution in various business models
- Practical account management and business development experience
- Knowledge of service delivery management domain
- Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills
- Practical contract management experience
- Understanding of organizational change concepts
- Excellent English, presentation and communication skills
- People management experience: appraisals, performance reviews and motivation
- Cross-cultural and distributed team management experience
- Software engineering background is highly desired
- Relevant PMI certification would be an asset, but not mandatory.
Projektbeschreibung und Arbeitsbedingungen:
Join our open minded, progressive and dynamic team. In this role you will work with one of our world famous clients - top tier investment firms.
As a Division Director you will be responsible for the overall management from budget planning and people management to new business development and customer relationship. In this role you will be accountable for the division financial performance and achieving company-wide goals.