Team Lead (Billing / BSS)
- Lead a team of 5-8 developers.
- Interview and hire new developers.
- Coach, mentor and develop your team members. Provide support to them.
- Take accountability for the components owned by your team.
- Participate in technical decisions around your components.
- Work in a result-oriented manner, bring the most value in a given timeline.
- Track metrics and provide internal reporting for visibility of progress.
- Follow best practices, standards and procedures including quality, delivery methodologies, and secure coding.
- Ensure compliance with our SDLC.
- Foster cross-team collaboration.
- Leadership skills and proven experience in team management
- Software development experience
- Good communication skills and teamwork
- Good written & spoken English
- Knowledge of Java EE
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix OS family
- Experience in writing unit & integration tests
- R&D center of global IT-company (more than 30 000 employees all over the World)
- Beautiful class B office (10-minute walk to Belorusskaya metro station)
- Competitive salary
- Training and development opportunities. Choose your career path to grow as a manager or as a technical fellow
- Paid lunch. Free fruits, cookies and good coffee
- Prestigious medical, touristic and life insurance