Account Director Automotive Navigation Germany
• AD is responsible for overall satisfaction of current Customers as well as development of emerging accounts in Navigation space
• AD ensures the Account performance and development by leadership, guidance, goals setting and control Delivery / Business Development and Engagement Managers of the Account.
• AD is responsible for all high-level projects organization activities (planning, staffing, budgeting and control) fulfilled for the Customer.
• Analyzes industry trends, sales channels, competition.
• Negotiates new opportunities and business cases/ delivery goals/ budgets with the Customer. • Plays an active role in mentoring, conflict resolutions, staff motivation, defining objectives and performance goals. • AD translates and clarifies company goals and strategy to projects level. • Working closely with Luxoft Automotive Engineering Practices and Center of Expertise to promote corresponding technologies inside Luxoft • Reporting to Sales Director Automotive. • Location: Stuttgart, Munich, Frankfurt
• Education: A degree in Business, Computer Science/Engineering or similar is required for this position • 6+ years of experience in Automotive domain at Account /Sales Director position, preferably in IT service companies with focus on Navigation. • Relationship Management with Executives is a key. • Good understanding of automotive industry ecosystem and existing contact network of Automotive OEM-s (Ford, GM, BMW, Daimler etc.) and TIER1-s (such as Harman, Delphi, Panasonic, Continental etc.). • Working knowledge of modern automotive technologies incl. ASPICE (Automotive Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination) • Understanding of contemporary IT technologies and platforms, product development lifecycle, software development methodologies is a plus. • Experience of working with internationally distributed teams including outsourcing models is a plus • Ability to build and maintain executive-level client relationships in complex hierarchical corporate environment • Articulate, excellent presentation and communication skills as well as strong influencing and negotiation skills to drive results • Willing to travel • German speaking, English fluent
Projektbeschreibung und Arbeitsbedingungen:
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations.
With deep domain expertise in finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Luxoft Automotive provides leading-edge technology solutions to help Automotive Manufacturers and Suppliers create future-ready mobility solutions for an all-encompassing range of applications in the car and connected to the car. Combining thought leadership, industry expertise, resource scalability and IP, we develop high-end automotive software solutions across user experience (UX) design, human-machine interface (HMI), advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), Autonomous Driving, Connectivity, Internet of Things (IoT), Telematics and Navigation.
Currently we are looking for an Account Director (AD) who will head Luxoft Automotive Business Unit serving its leading accounts - international Automotive OEM-s and Tier-1s (Customer) in the area of Navigation.