Sales Director Automotive Nordics
- Manage Sales and business development activities across Automotive practice in the region
- Build and lead the sales organization and expand the customer portfolio to meet the company’s strategic growth targets
- Develop and execute new approaches and opportunities for expanding customer base
- Lead the client acquisition process and work closely with the respective delivery units to drive the RFI/RFP process
- Leverage existing service offerings and relationships to expand Automotive practice into new accounts
- Initiate and oversee partnerships with potential technology and channel partners
- Be accountable for operational/financial metrics and overall business results of the front-end organization:
- Target setting (Quarterly quotas, annual goals)
- Resource planning, based on offerings and budget
- Annual budget planning for the automotive sales and account management cost center
- Reporting on opportunity progress as well as overall sales and account management performance
- Provide risk assessment and reliable forecasting
- Cultivate cross-functional communication with the delivery organizations/BUs/horizontal technology practices
- Participate in relevant industry events and professional associations
- Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
- Education: A degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering, Economics or similar is required for this position.
- Extensive experience of selling software development services to Automotive OEM-s (Ford, GM, BMW etc.) and TIER1-s (such as Harman, Delphi, Panasonic, Continental etc.).
- Working knowledge of modern automotive technologies.
- Good understanding of Automotive industry ecosystem and an existing contact network
- Understanding of contemporary IT technologies and platforms, product development lifecycle, software development methodologies is a plus
- Experience of working in multi-cultural international environment
- Ability to build and maintain executive-level client relationships in complex hierarchical corporate environment
- Articulate, excellent presentation and communication skills as well as strong influencing and negotiation skills to drive results
- Willing to travel
Projektbeschreibung und Arbeitsbedingungen:
Currently we are looking for Sales Director Automotive responsible for Nordic region. The Sales Director is accountable for managing all key front-end related activities of Automotive Line of Business (LOB) as sales, business development and strategic account management in the region. In this role you will cover all account & sales activities, report to the Global Sales Director and will work closely with other senior members of the automotive management team, from service delivery, product development and marketing.