Sales Director Korea
- Manage Sales and business development activities across Automotive practice in the Korea
- Build and lead the sales organization and expand the customer portfolio to meet the company’s strategic growth targets
- Develop and execute new approaches and opportunities for expanding customer base
- Lead the client acquisition process and work closely with the respective delivery units to drive the RFI/RFP process
- Leverage existing service offerings and relationships to expand Automotive practice into new accounts
- Initiate and oversee partnerships with potential technology and channel partners
- Be accountable for operational/financial metrics and overall business results of the front-end organization:
- Target setting (Quarterly quotas, annual goals)
- Resource planning, based on offerings and budget
- Annual budget planning for the automotive sales and account management cost center
- Reporting on opportunity progress as well as overall sales and account management performance
- Provide risk assessment and reliable forecasting
- Cultivate cross-functional communication with the delivery organizations/BUs/horizontal technology practices
- Participate in relevant industry events and professional associations
- Location: Seoul, South Korea
- Education: A degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering, Economics or similar is required for this position.
- Extensive experience of selling software development services and solutions to Automotive OEM-s and TIER1-s
- Working knowledge of modern automotive technologies as HMI, UX, Connectivity, ADAS, Infotainment, Navigation, Diagnostics etc.
- Good understanding of Automotive industry ecosystem and an existing contact network
- Experience of working in multi-cultural international environment. Willing to travel
- Ability to build and maintain executive-level client relationships in complex hierarchical corporate environment
- Articulate, excellent presentation and communication skills as well as strong influencing and negotiation skills to drive results.
- Local language and English language skills.
Projektbeschreibung und Arbeitsbedingungen:
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. With deep domain expertise in finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Luxoft Automotive provides leading-edge technology solutions empowering international Automotive Manufacturers and Suppliers to create future-ready mobility solutions in the car and connected to the car. Combining thought leadership, industry expertise, resource scalability and IP, we develop high-value automotive architectures and software. We are firmly rooted in user experience (UX) design, human-machine interface (HMI), Telematics and Navigation. Leveraging our cross-vertical expertise, we are rapidly expanding into advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), Autonomous Driving, and Connected Mobility.
Currently we are looking for Sales Director Automotive responsible for Korea region. The Sales Manager is accountable for managing all key front-end related activities of Automotive Line of Business (LOB) as sales, business development and strategic account management in the region. In this role you will cover all account & sales activities, report to the Senior Director Sales and Account Management Automotive and will work closely with other senior members of the automotive management team, from service delivery, product development and marketing.