Delivery Director DC - Stuttgart, German
As Delivery Director, you are globally responsible for the successful delivery of programs and projects. You work with your team of Program Managers and Project leads. You focus on technical delivery excellence as well as building sustainable organizations with strong management capabilities that support further grows. You leverage the organization to combine local teams with the capabilities to scale at near-shore locations to maximize customer benefit. You will be working in the open-minded and goal-focused team of our Digital Cockpit Practice. Responsibilities: • Oversee all program delivery for one or more anchor and growth customers. • Operational ownership of delivery budget. • Provide day-to-day leadership, management and coordination of all activities including goal setting, planning, estimating, resource allocation and assignments, project & program health and reporting, and problem resolution. • Maintain close relationships with key stakeholders at customers and a strong customer focused service culture, with highest performance standards for quality, customer commitments and efficiency. • Collaborate closely with technical experts, delivery organizations, account directors, and our sales team to coordinate pre-sale support and ensure we exceed customer expectations during project execution. • Coach program & project leaders in industry best practices and emerging engagement models.
You have the following background:
• have a Master’s Degree in computer science or similar education.
• 10+ years of experience in Automotive domain and 5+ years managing software development teams & delivery, consulting, client management & business relationship.
• Proven program management skills. Must be able to engage on the program / project level hands-on as needed.
• experience managing large scale projects >100 people
• Working knowledge of modern automotive technologies incl. ASPICE and Agile.
• are comfortable in a very international work environment
• Experience with financial & budget management (P&L, planning, forecasting, deviation analysis etc.)
• have experience in agile project setup and feel at home in agile methodology
• are fluent in English and German
• have strong communication and presentation skills, are able to conceptualize, negotiate and sell ideas internally and externally • embrace agile leadership principles and see value in coaching and making your team members • Willing to travel.
Ideally, you have the following: • Good understanding of automotive industry ecosystem and existing contact network of Automotive OEM-s and TIER1-s. • Ability to build and maintain executive-level client relationships in complex hierarchical corporate environment. • experience with larger agile teams and models such as SAFe, LeSS and others • experience in writing business plans • experienced in working with distributed agile teams • experience in working with nearshore teams
Projektbeschreibung und Arbeitsbedingungen:
Luxoft (NYSE:LXFT) is one of the major independent Software Services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as Finance, Automotive, and Digital Transformation. The Digital Cockpit practice as part of Luxoft automotive delivers stunning user experience to our customers. We develop IVI systems from pixel to silicon and apply agile methodologies to tackle challenging projects in the automotive industry. We apply world leading technology to the benefit of our automotive customers and execute large-scale software projects based on proven methodology and a committed team. As cars are becoming more autonomous we focus on blending digital and physical user experience on the interior, implementing the way people interact and work with the car. Currently we are looking for a Stuttgart-based Delivery Director for our Digital Cockpit (DC) practice serving our leading Automotive OEM-s and Tier-1s accounts. The current team-size of our Digital Cockpit practice is 650 FTE rapidly growing and gaining speed.