Ethernet Solution Architect
- Development of customer-tailored architectures for Ethernet-based in-vehicle networks for automotive OEMs
- Leading the network design process including the specification of message dictionaries and configuration of communication stacks
- Preparation of Ethernet requirement specifications for suppliers
- Establishing an effective and efficient collaboration and data exchange between OEM and network suppliers and moderate status meetings, design reviews and further technical discussions
- Establishing a common workflow for continuous Ethernet design, integration and testing including change and release management and performance assessment
- Engineering Degree in Electronics or Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Extensive knowledge on automotive Ethernet network design and development
- Solid knowledge on in-vehicle network and E/E architecture design processes and corresponding design tools (e.g. Preevision, Rhapsody, EA)
- Familiar with requirements management in DOORS, AUTOSAR, ISO26262 is an asset
- Fluent English skills required
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Projektbeschreibung und Arbeitsbedingungen:
Luxoft UTH ("Under to Hood"), a department of Luxoft's Automotive Line of Business, is an expert and delivery center for design, implementation and test of embedded architecture and software solutions for automotive systems. Due to ongoing changes in this area, like the trend towards high-performance computing platforms and service-based Ethernet architectures, we see continuous growth throughout our organization. We are seeking to expand our various operations for automotive solutions in these directions.
In particular, the introduction of Ethernet, which has turned out to be a key enabler for autonomous driving since it provides a reliable, powerful and widely accepted communication infrastructure, raises many challenges for the automotive industry. Using in-vehicle Ethernet in order to realize service oriented system architectures is a paradigm shift compared to traditional in-vehicle communication based on CAN and FlexRay.
Therefore, we are looking for highly professional Ethernet specialists with a background in automotive systems and a profound knowledge on Ethernet technologies and architectures. You will lead our solution business in this area on the customer side and play a key role in ensuring successful delivery. You will be part of in an international team of delivery and subject matter exerts where you will maintain close ties with our customers and software-development teams. You will report directly to the UTH management.