Program Manager/Community Manager - AUTOSAR Adaptive
- Represent Luxoft in the AUTOSAR Consortium, participate in consortium meetings (feature teams, task forces, etc.), manage Luxoft contributions into AUTOSAR Adaptive specification and code base / demonstrator implementation
- Analyze community and market trends around AUTOSAR Adaptive, seek partnership opportunities, co-define Luxoft’s AUTOSAR Adaptive strategy
- Manage and grow Luxoft-internal AUTOSAR Adaptive community, ensure effective communication / know-how exchange and innovate through synergies across different teams and projects around the globe
- Create strong, influential marketing messages, speak at conferences and events, visit customers, support sales organization in winning projects
- M.Sc. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar education
- Experience expected o 5+ years commercial SW development o 3+ years C++ software development under Linux or QNX o 2+ years participating in standardization forums/committees or open-source software projects and successfully influencing others to achieve objectives
- Practical knowledge expected o agile development (as PO or SCM) o automotive SW architectures and AUTOSAR, preferably adaptive o automotive software development lifecycle
- Good communication skills in English and German
- Willingness to do frequent travel (expected: 25% of work time)
Open communication, likes to motivate people, team player
experience in working inside the AUTOSAR consortium
- SW development expertise in C++11/14, REST
- practical knowledge of automotive standards for diagnostics, functional safety, etc.
Projektbeschreibung und Arbeitsbedingungen:
Luxoft is involved in a fast growing number of AUTOSAR Adaptive projects with our world-wide clients. The scope ranges from porting and integrating existing applications to C++/adaptive API, creation of OEM-specific adaptive middleware services and build chains, towards test automation and continuous integration for several operating systems and SoCs.
Luxoft believes that that AUTOSAR Adaptive will be largely influential for the next 10-20 years of automotive software. As Premium Partner of AUTOSAR, we contribute our experience and knowledge to several feature teams, and we pursue a continuous exchange of ideas internally and with our clients.
We seek you to manage Luxoft’s AUTOSAR activities towards the AUTOSAR consortium, towards our clients and internally.
We offer a highly innovative work environment, the chance to work together with very talented people on latest automotive software technologies, and a competitive compensation.