Business Development Manager Financial Clients (Corporate and Investment Banking) Germany
Frankfurt am Main
- The role encompasses business development, contract negotiation through to oversight on delivery.
- Responsible for driving pro-active acquisition of new clients and expansion of existing throughout Germany with specific focus on penetration into high value prospective clients
- Engage in targeted sales activates based on market research
- Manage and at time lead RFI/ RFP and Pre-Sales processes, often bringing together a diverse and globally disparate group of internal and external stakeholders
- Work with key stakeholders to define consulting services, including the development of project/resource plans in conjunction with the key project stakeholders and clients
- Partnering with the Sales Organisation and practices to develop and implement business plans to achieve targets in line with company global business strategy.
- Monitor and manage sales progress against the plan and take appropriate action where necessary
- Engage with the Sales Organisation globally by discussing new ideas, methods and industry trends
- Understand the company's goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company's performance
- Demonstrable experience within pro-active Sales & Business Development role within Financial Services or IT Services (selling into), minimum 5 years of experience
- Demonstrable experience of account management and development with the ability to work with and at the "C-Level"
- Knowledge of Financial Services (Capital Markets) or Technical Subject Matter Expert in at least one business or technical area
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to speak publicly to groups, and create and develop compelling presentations and collateral and present solutions to customers and prospects
- Experience of creating and executing sales strategies, business and account plans
- Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously with little supervision
- Experience of working within a tri-party vendor / client relationship model
The role will require travel throughout Germany with occasional global travel requirements.
Languages: o German: native level
o English: business fluent
Projektbeschreibung und Arbeitsbedingungen:
- The role will support our expansion in the DACH markets by managing a core portfolio of financial service clients while continuing to engage with the market to create and develop new relationships and opportunities. The Business Development Manager will report into the Director Business Development DACH.