Business Development Manager DACH
- The role encompasses business development, contract negotiation through to oversight on delivery.
- Responsible for driving pro-active acquisition of new clients and expansion of existing throughout DACH with specific focus on penetration into high value prospective clients
- Engage in targeted sales activates based on market research
- Manage and at time lead RFI/ RFP and Pre-Sales processes, often bringing together a diverse and globally disparate group of internal and external stakeholders
- Work with key stakeholders to define consulting services, including the development of project/resource plans in conjunction with the key project stakeholders and clients
- Partnering with the Luxoft Sales Organisation and practices to develop and implement business plans to achieve targets in line with Luxoft global business strategy.
- Monitor and manage sales progress against the plan and take appropriate action where necessary
- Engage with the Luxoft Sales Organisation globally by discussing new ideas, methods and industry trends
- Partner with the group B2B marketing function to plan and execute marketing campaigns to increase regional brand awareness
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light
- Support Junior members of the Luxoft Sales Organisation team in the execution of sales opportunities
- Understand the company's goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company's performance
- Demonstrable experience within pro-active Sales & Business Development role within Financial Services
- Demonstrable experience of account management and development with the ability to work with and at the "C-Level"
- Knowledge of Financial Services (Capital Markets) or Technical Subject Matter Expert in at least one business or technical area
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to speak publicly to groups, and create and develop compelling presentations and collateral and present solutions to customers and prospects
- Experience of creating and executing sales strategies, business and account plans
- Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously with little or no supervision
- Generates new ideas and ways to improve processes in a constructive manner
- Experience of working within a tri-party vendor / client relationship model
- The role will require travel throughout Europe with occasional global travel requirements.
Projektbeschreibung und Arbeitsbedingungen:
The role will support our expansion in the DACH markets and we are seeking an experienced Business Development Leader to manage a core portfolio of financial service clients while continuing to engage with the market to create and develop new relationships and opportunity.