Lead for Security and Regulatory Risk
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status.
Good domain understanding for security & regulatory risk (including but not limited to GDPR, MiFID, etc.) 10+ years’ experience in the domain and implementation of such systems Good business/risk knowledge understanding
Good business understanding of Risk and Regulations for Sell Side Business
Projektbeschreibung und Arbeitsbedingungen:
Implementation of solutions around FRTB, SA-CCR