Senior BA - Fraud Management
- Implementation of solutions around Fraud Management
- Contribute in fraud monitoring operating model re-design, 1st line of defence Vs 2nd Line of defence
- Fraud monitoring intrusive vs. post facto on various points of fraud threat (channels, internal. staff, etc.)
- Assessment on fraud monitoring systems and selection
- End to end knowledge in the design of fraud systems and how to interact with other systems and architecture
- Oversees delivery of projects in the region
- Collaborates with the nearshore and offshore delivery organizations to manage staff on consultancy led projects
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
- Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status.
- Subject matter expertise in the financial services domain with at least 10 years of delivery experience
- Good understanding on fraud management with 15+ years of experience in fraud domain
- Good understanding of fraud landscape and the need to re-design the landscape to enable intrusive fraud measures
- Experience in delivering projects with nearshore teams
- Experience dealing with senior managers at tier 1 or tier 2 banks
- Proven ability to lead the design, build, and operation of complex technology systems
- Solid communication, management, and inter-personal skills
- Ability and charisma to lead and inspire
- Willingness to relocate Experience on below system: EFMS (Clari5 Product)
Projektbeschreibung und Arbeitsbedingungen:
The Excelian Consulting organization is focusing on a few key areas and has created a Domain Driven Consulting Practice with a focus on risk, regulatory, compliance and front office consulting. This is a global practice conducting business in AMER, EMEA and APAC. We are looking for Senior Business Analyst Fraud Management for a leading bank operating in the United Arab Emirates.
Current project: Implementation of solutions around Fraud Management