Senior Diagnostic Subject Matter Expert (German speaking is mandatory)
In your role as a Diagnostic Subject Matter Expert you will support our customer in defining the next generation of vehicle diagnostics and diagnostic processes. Your responsibility will include support in identifying, gathering and sharpen requirements in collaboration with the customer as well as detailing diagnostic concepts, specifications and processes.
Further responsibilities: - Technical lead in EE projects for future automotive architecture - Assessing and detailing technical concepts - Organizing and participating in customer and supplier meetings to clarify requirements and technical solutions - Support in presales activities
- Fluent German (spoken and written), good English
- University degree in Vehicle Engineering or Computer Science (or comparable)
- +5 years of experience in automotive Aftersales Diagnostic
- Strong Knowledge on diagnostic standards (off-board and on-board) like ODX, OTX, MCD3D, D-PDU-API, UDS, DoIP, (Adaptive) AUTOSAR, SOME/IP
- Good knowledge on vehicle architecture, bus-systems and protocols (CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet, K-Line, LIN and MOST)
- Strong knowledge on OEM processes related to diagnostics from aftersales, production and development point of view
- Knowledge on diagnostic tools, e.g. Diagnostic Testers, Aftersales Authoring Tools
- Practical knowledge on automotive software development processes and agile software development
- Knowledge on requirement management would be a plus
- Knowledge on service-oriented software architecture would be a plus
- Experience with software modelling methodologies and tools (e.g. Enterprise Architect) would be a plus
Projektbeschreibung und Arbeitsbedingungen:
LUXOFT is one of the major Software Services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as Finance, Automotive, and Digital Transformation. Supporting large Vehicle Manufacturers in the area of Development, Production and Aftersales is Luxoft's ambition. The Software inside a vehicle was traditionally expected to be a very controlled and self-contained environment. Bringing cars into an "always online" mode changes a lot in the overall picture of the vehicle manufacturer. Luxoft's goal is to empower our customers, with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future. Great mechanical engineering is not the only criteria anymore for delivering the best cars in the world. Using state of the art software technologies are key to provide the requested user experience.
Within a project for a premium car manufacturer Luxoft is working on a new generation of vehicle diagnostics, based on service-oriented communication. The project work includes onboard, offboard, tooling and process related aspects and has to consider all the different requirements out of development, production and aftersales point of view. Multiple internal working groups are working on certain areas of the process and integrating the different concepts and solution into an efficient system.