18 Jobs gefunden
Moscow 21.02.2018 Weiterlesen
Saint Petersburg 21.05.2019 Weiterlesen
- Planning and implementing production changes and releases using ITIL service management principles;
- Building and overseeing release platform;
- Establishing reliable and robust CI/CD process;
- Liaising with development team and support team to provide solutions;
- Providing 2nd and 3rd line support and administration of the Websites and internal information systems;
- Day-to-day operational and functional support of the back end of the web applications;
- Maintaining applications stability;
- Applications performance monitoring and optimization;
- Complete assigned project work within defined timescales;
- Bug shooting, bug reporting, troubleshooting in the context of Client-Server architecture.
Saint Petersburg 22.04.2019 Weiterlesen
- Developing the risk modelling framework (with primary focus on VaR) for new financial products;
- Participating in the validation of Front Office valuation models used for trading and hedging;
- Contributing to the design and the development of an independent Risk model validation Python based library;
- Helping to communicate and explain complex product modelling and valuation methodologies to the wider Risk team;
- Upgrading external packages the framework relies on and ensure existing functionality performs as expected;
- Maintaining the existing suite of unit tests;
- Maintaining the VaR back-testing framework and assist Market Risk with back-testing and analysis;
- Responding to ad-hoc queries raised by the wider of the Risk team.
Saint Petersburg 29.03.2019 Weiterlesen
- Создание front-end приложений
- Участие в проектировании архитектуры, выработке решений по отказоустойчивости и производительности
- Оценка задач, планирование их выполнения
- Проведение code review
Saint Petersburg 13.03.2019 Weiterlesen
- Spend up to 50% of time on technical tasks like test framework design and implementation, review of SAP test approached , test scripts, etc.
- Supporting the integration of a global testing strategy into the Corporate Services IT framework
- Leading the technical testing of SAP applications and ensuring that SAP QA teams adhere to best practices;
- Design and produce test approach aligned to the solution development including estimation, process, resourcing etc.
- Provide a framework to SAP delivery teams to ensure business requirements and specifications/acceptance criteria are sufficient to define test conditions
- Support the build and management of the Corporate Services team with required skill sets to deliver testing programmers and activities
- Assist with defining team goals aligning them with business requirements
- Point of escalation for all QA activities across SDLC
- Help to develop and distribute best practices across teams to ensure consistency within our QA community
- Drive continuous improvement activities in process and deliverables e.g. drive process improvement through retrospective facilitation, root cause investigation of unsuccessful change, Metrics etc.