Kiev Technology Weiterlesen
- Overall delivery management new business development
- Budget planning, control and execution to ensure division profitability
- Client relationship management and building long-term partnership
- Promoting best practices and building solid management team
- People management, motivation, career development, and retention
- Fostering innovations and process improvements within the division
- Supporting account-wide initiatives and transformations
- Active collaboration with operations, HR, recruitment and marketing.
• Responsibility for logistic modules in SAP • MM/WM/QM/SD/PP-PI/APO • Competent contact for User requests related logistic • Define and support module related improvements • Project lead for IT part in related projects • second and third level supportSaint Petersburg Technology Weiterlesen
AS A LEADER - TOP PRIORITY
Design of web & app layout & navigation concepts (both B2C and joint partnership landing pages).
Design static visual material & layout upon demand.
Manage whole cycle of UI/UX design: ideation, sketching, wireframing, user flows, service maps.
Develop UI strategy and align needs & vision of different internal stakeholders (marketing, sales, customer service).
Ownership of overall visual identity of company across all channels Manage & update UI / UX toolkit.
AS A LEADER - MEDIUM PRIORITY
Managing external freelancers / agency in case of internal overload.
Communication with HO
AS A CONTRIBUTOR / CO-LEADER
Design and implement User Scenarios for new website (collaboration with Digital Marketing manager, CX manager & Content leader. Focus on UI / Visual design.
Contribute to correct visual representation of static projects i.e. customer documentation & brochures.
Contribute in Cardif CX Committees & implement project manage improvements related to UI / Visual design.
- Account planning and development strategy, financial performance of the account
- Managing sales process from lead to revenue, including needs assessment, proposal development, customer presentations, work estimations, commercial negotiations & contracting
- Prospecting and relationship development
- Ensure client satisfaction and execute client reference-ability process
- Find and close new revenue opportunities within the Account
- Manage contract and pricing negotiations
- Understand client business needs, participate in solution development and effectively communicate solutions
- Work in close collaboration with delivery and pre-sale teams
- Report to Regional Account Management
- Manages a product as a team leader for complex products in BSS/OSS domain by collecting, interpreting, prioritizing customer and market requirements and leading product roadmap alignment activities with customers.
- Defines and describes the product functionality to offer Customer Value to the market
- Prepares business plan, release planning, pricing for management approval
- Enables and interfaces to other departments on product features, USPs´, customer needs and usage
- Prepares and contributes to Customer Advisory Board meetings
- Prepares and conducts product presentations for customers as well as supporting sales and product oriented activities on accounts.
- Formulate clearly requirements, vision and tasks and prove vision to various stakeholders within the company, be the voice of the customer for one or more products in the portfolio.
- Tracks competitors and constantly provides input on how to differentiate and create sustainable competitive advantages in the marketplace
- Behaves and acts as a senior manager.