• Manage Sales and business development activities across Automotive practice in the region • Build and lead the sales organization and expand the customer portfolio to meet the company’s strategic growth targets • Develop and execute new approaches and opportunities for expanding customer base • Lead the client acquisition process and work closely with the respective delivery units to drive the RFI/RFP process • Leverage existing service offerings and relationships to expand Automotive practice into new accounts • Initiate and oversee partnerships with potential technology and channel partners • Be accountable for operational/financial metrics and overall business results of the front-end organization: - Target setting (Quarterly quotas, annual goals) - Resource planning, based on offerings and budget - Annual budget planning for the automotive sales and account management cost center - Reporting on opportunity progress as well as overall sales and account management performance • Provide risk assessment and reliable forecasting • Cultivate cross-functional communication with the delivery organizations/BUs/horizontal technology practices • Participate in relevant industry events and professional associations • Location: New York, DetroitDetroit Weiterlesen
Principal duties: 1) Delivery organization development 2) Project / Program management and supervision 3) Hiring and coaching of key staff 4) People management of direct reports 5) Customer facing and relations development Responsibilities:
• Project planning activities (scope, schedule, resources) • Identify, track and resolve resource constrains and/or conflicts that affect multiple projects within the program. • Identify cross-project tasks' interdependencies, avoid/resolve deadlocks, ensure efficient reuse. • Monitoring of project plan implementation, including implementation of corrective measures. • Supervise and manage the individual performance of key staff. • Facilitation of reporting and communication with Client • Ensure timely delivery • Regular communication with Customer • Risk mitigation activities that impact the direction or delivery of multiple projects • Build a project team with appropriate skills, attitudes and motivation. • Responsible for career development of team members - manage career aspirations, set career paths, provide coaching and mentoring • Balance stakeholder's expectations, requirements, resources, and timing conflicts across several running projects. • Be escalation point for issues, scope changes, quality, communication management, risks, or interfaces/dependencies. • Enforce the adherence to the Luxoft quality processes and procedures. • Prepares / updates the metrics dashboard • Understand and map Luxoft Automotive goals and strategy to account • Identify best practices could be contributed to the company development • Ensure and lead knowledge management, sharing and cross-teams trainings • Drive process improvement activities, generalize projects' process improvements to practice level • Mentor key staff, plan, implement and control people development • Develop case studies, publications, training materialsKiev Weiterlesen
Designs, implements, and manages sales forecasting processes. Establishes high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in forecasting approaches used by the sales organization. Ensures forecasting and planning efforts are appropriately integrated with other planning processes employed within the firm.
- Accountable for the timely assignment of all sales organization objectives.
- Partners with senior sales leadership to identify opportunities for sales process improvement. Facilitates successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization by ensuring a welldefined, efficient sales process is in place for launch. Fosters an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Prioritizes investments in enabling technologies in support of sales organization productivity. Works closely with the LOB sales teams and CIO to understand firm sales and technology strategy. Drives changes and enhancements to the CRM technology platform.
- Makes recommendations for changing sales roles, coverage models, or team configurations in order to maximize sales productivity. Leads a change management process to build organizational understanding of proposed changes, establish support from key leadership stakeholders, and effectively implement new deployment and job models.
- Works closely with senior sales leadership to define the optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to ensure sales organization success. Aligns reporting, training, and incentive programs with these performance management priorities.
- Ensures sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the sales organization. Develops new reporting tools as needed. Coordinates with sales leadership and other stakeholders to lead efficient and accurate sales force reporting initiatives.
- Working with Human Resources and senior sales leadership, designs sales incentive compensation programs that provide market-competitive pay, reinforce sales organization strategy, and align with business and sales organization objectives.
- Oversees sales compensation plan administration. Establish sales compensation program rules, policies, and procedures. Ensures sufficient resources are assigned to adequately administer sales compensation programs. Works closely with Finance, and Human Resources to establish rules, policies, and procedures associated with sales compensation.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
Moscow Technology Weiterlesen
- Accountable for the on-time implementation of sales organization quotas and performance objectives.
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of sales organization-impacting initiatives.
- Responsible for the efficient allocation of technology, support, and training resources impacting the sales organization.
- Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting essential for sales organization effectiveness.
Achievement of strategic objectives defined by company management.
Reports to the VP Corporate Management
- Works with three vertical sales organizations in firm’s lines of business
- Directly manages team of three to five analysts (defining organization scope and structure)
- Directs the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed, coordinating with the appropriate management resources.
- Fosters close, cooperative relationships with peer leaders and other senior executives.
Moscow Technology Weiterlesen
- Strategic Project Planning and Goal Setting;
- Portfolio Alignment and Prioritization in aligment with RMB / RDB decisons;
- Manage team of Project Managers, provide training and mentoring for them;
- Manage major programs;
- Process Improvement and Standards Development, including necessary documentation;
- Reporting on project portfolio status and metrics of project execution.
- Drive and organise annual IT budget planning process for all IT cost centres;
- Responsible for monthly / quarterly IT budget controlling, monitoring and reporting. Highlighting parameters driving IT cost and timely escalation of deviations;
- Continuous improvement and adaption of the IT budgeting, controlling and reporting process;
- Clarification of IT cost allocation matters and ensuring proper cost control;
- Improve and maintain process for contract control.
- Works with IT leaders to determine and align short and long-term goals, identify areas of opportunity;
- Analyzes, aggregates, and aligns individual functional plans into consistent, consolidated 3-5 year IT division strategic plan, and translates strategy into operating/financial metrics. IT Processes:
- Designing, creating and maintaining the company's IT processes in alignment with best practices (ITIL, PMI, COBIT);
- Manage implementation of relevant processes within IT functions;
- Perform quality assurance on IT processes;
- Consolidate KPI's and present to senior business and IT management.
Krakow Technology Weiterlesen
- Management: building organizations, identifying people for key roles, setting goals, dealing with all org. aspects (sales, delivery, HR, ops etc)
- Customer focus: ability to establish communications and strong relationship with senior internal and external stakeholders, attracting new business
- Help creating project and program budgets, submit periodic forecasts
- Ensure delivery within defined parameters: scope, quality, cost, timeline
- Build project wider management team (PM, Team Lead, etc)
- Ensure close and constant monitoring of customer satisfaction
- Provide reporting
- Perform staff risk management, performance reviews, regular personnel appraisals, evaluations
- Drive implementation of key processes across teams (requirements and change management, acceptance criterion, continuous integration, delivery quality standards, fine tuning to agile approach)
- Ensuring sharing of best practices/business domain knowledge/exploiting synergies between teams
- Identifying infrastructure issues, other inefficiencies in the environment and drive solutions
- Helps with final interviews and assist with new-hire activities