- Acquire new customer business thru Sales and business development activities across Automotive practice in the region
- Expand the customer portfolio to meet the company’s strategic growth targets
- Develop and execute new approaches and opportunities for expanding customer base
- Lead the client acquisition process and work closely with the respective delivery units to drive the RFI/RFP process
- Leverage existing service offerings and relationships to expand Automotive practice into new accounts
- Initiate and oversee partnerships with potential technology and channel partners
- Provide risk assessment and reliable forecasting
- Cultivate cross-functional communication with the delivery organizations/BUs/horizontal technology practices
- Participate in relevant industry events and professional associations
- Location: San Francisco Bay Area
- Collaborate with sales and pre-sales teams, as well as with management of Energy&Utilities vertical to ensure appropriate industry knowledge management and sharing across the entire vertical;
- Help in vertical brand- and offering-building inside and outside Luxoft with partners, potential and existing clients and analyst relations;
- Actively participate in pre-sale process, driving the industry expertise showcases for potential clients and supporting the RFI/RFP/Proposal preparation activities;
- Develop and drive collaboration with partners to deliver comprehensive solutions for Energy&Utilities industry clients;
- Lead the Energy&Utilities architecture discussions and operations optimizations where applicable;
- Supervise the delivery for key engagements in Energy&Utilities vertical;
- Explore new opportunities for Energy&Utilities within the vertical, participate in due diligence;
- Be a company face on industry-wide events across the globe.
Principal Duties: - Sales Director is accountable for managing new business sales and business development related activities for the Luxoft Global Sales Organization ‘GSO’ as per your Energy&Utilities industry/vertical. - Sales Director is accountable for developing strong client relationships at both the executive and operational levels within the specified accounts. - Sales Director is expected to partner with global operations and related organizations, other acquired companies, to build and manage the development of the go-to-market strategy, service and solution offerings, lead generation programs, key account plans, marketing plans and strategic client partnership models - Reports to SVP of Sales - North America, in the Global Sales Organization ‘GSO’
Responsibilities: - Generate new leads and solicit business relationships with new clients in the Energy&Utilities industry/vertical - Build and maintain a healthy pipeline of sales opportunities from qualified client prospects - Develop and execute new approaches and opportunities for expanding client base - Collaborate with global operations to identify and develop service and solution offerings to meet client needs - Lead and manage the sales process from lead to revenue, including needs assessment, proposal development, client presentations, work/project estimations, commercial negotiations and contracting while working with global operations - Work with global operations to ensure delivery assurance to clients - Cultivate, maintain, and grow relationships within new accounts that will increase ongoing business and ensure excellent client satisfaction - Define and articulate value based solutions around industry/vertical offering - Initiate and oversee partnerships with potential technology and channel partners - Close business with new clients that meet and exceed the assigned annual sales targets - Maintain high focus on generating orders and a strong sustaining revenue stream - Create and manage a key account plan outlining your strategy to grow your business by client - Exhibit high levels of business acumen, program management and the ability to maintain client executive relationships - Prepare and present information to internal and external executives - Ensure proper knowledge management across both the sales and delivery organization - Be accountable for operational/financial metrics and overall business results of your new business sales - Provide risk assessment and reliable forecasting - Cultivate cross-functional communication with the delivery organizations/BUs/horizontal technology practices - Provide mentoring internally on the subject matter as required04.12.2018 Weiterlesen
- Implementation of solutions around Fraud Management
- Contribute in fraud monitoring operating model re-design, 1st line of defence Vs 2nd Line of defence
- Fraud monitoring intrusive vs. post facto on various points of fraud threat (channels, internal. staff, etc.)
- Assessment on fraud monitoring systems and selection
- End to end knowledge in the design of fraud systems and how to interact with other systems and architecture
- Oversees delivery of projects in the region
- Collaborates with the nearshore and offshore delivery organizations to manage staff on consultancy led projects
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
- Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status.
Moscow 11.05.2018 Weiterlesen
- Support the delivery of company’s strategy on new markets, working in close contact with company’s top managers and the global sales team
- Build a global marketing team; set processes on a technological footing with regard to product, industry and regional vertical integration; synchronise with company regional specialists
- Develop targeted materials and campaigns, enhance the value of messages and the effectiveness of their delivery by proactively working with threat intelligence and product teams, by collecting and processing feedback from customers, sellers and PR
- Support account managers and partners (smart localisation and convenient delivery of marketing materials, coaching, feedback collection and processing, analytical support)
- Plan and budget offline and online marketing activities, with transparent evaluation criteria
- Establish and develop relations with industry analysts, specialist organisations and market experts.