Designs, implements, and manages sales forecasting processes. Establishes high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in forecasting approaches used by the sales organization. Ensures forecasting and planning efforts are appropriately integrated with other planning processes employed within the firm.
- Accountable for the timely assignment of all sales organization objectives.
- Partners with senior sales leadership to identify opportunities for sales process improvement. Facilitates successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization by ensuring a welldefined, efficient sales process is in place for launch. Fosters an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Prioritizes investments in enabling technologies in support of sales organization productivity. Works closely with the LOB sales teams and CIO to understand firm sales and technology strategy. Drives changes and enhancements to the CRM technology platform.
- Makes recommendations for changing sales roles, coverage models, or team configurations in order to maximize sales productivity. Leads a change management process to build organizational understanding of proposed changes, establish support from key leadership stakeholders, and effectively implement new deployment and job models.
- Works closely with senior sales leadership to define the optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to ensure sales organization success. Aligns reporting, training, and incentive programs with these performance management priorities.
- Ensures sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the sales organization. Develops new reporting tools as needed. Coordinates with sales leadership and other stakeholders to lead efficient and accurate sales force reporting initiatives.
- Working with Human Resources and senior sales leadership, designs sales incentive compensation programs that provide market-competitive pay, reinforce sales organization strategy, and align with business and sales organization objectives.
- Oversees sales compensation plan administration. Establish sales compensation program rules, policies, and procedures. Ensures sufficient resources are assigned to adequately administer sales compensation programs. Works closely with Finance, and Human Resources to establish rules, policies, and procedures associated with sales compensation.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Accountable for the on-time implementation of sales organization quotas and performance objectives.
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of sales organization-impacting initiatives.
- Responsible for the efficient allocation of technology, support, and training resources impacting the sales organization.
- Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting essential for sales organization effectiveness.
Achievement of strategic objectives defined by company management.
Reports to the VP Corporate Management
- Works with three vertical sales organizations in firm’s lines of business
- Directly manages team of three to five analysts (defining organization scope and structure)
- Directs the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed, coordinating with the appropriate management resources.
- Fosters close, cooperative relationships with peer leaders and other senior executives.
- Strategic Project Planning and Goal Setting;
- Portfolio Alignment and Prioritization in aligment with RMB / RDB decisons;
- Manage team of Project Managers, provide training and mentoring for them;
- Manage major programs;
- Process Improvement and Standards Development, including necessary documentation;
- Reporting on project portfolio status and metrics of project execution.
- Drive and organise annual IT budget planning process for all IT cost centres;
- Responsible for monthly / quarterly IT budget controlling, monitoring and reporting. Highlighting parameters driving IT cost and timely escalation of deviations;
- Continuous improvement and adaption of the IT budgeting, controlling and reporting process;
- Clarification of IT cost allocation matters and ensuring proper cost control;
- Improve and maintain process for contract control.
- Works with IT leaders to determine and align short and long-term goals, identify areas of opportunity;
- Analyzes, aggregates, and aligns individual functional plans into consistent, consolidated 3-5 year IT division strategic plan, and translates strategy into operating/financial metrics. IT Processes:
- Designing, creating and maintaining the company's IT processes in alignment with best practices (ITIL, PMI, COBIT);
- Manage implementation of relevant processes within IT functions;
- Perform quality assurance on IT processes;
- Consolidate KPI's and present to senior business and IT management.
AS A LEADER - TOP PRIORITY
Design of web & app layout & navigation concepts (both B2C and joint partnership landing pages).
Design static visual material & layout upon demand.
Manage whole cycle of UI/UX design: ideation, sketching, wireframing, user flows, service maps.
Develop UI strategy and align needs & vision of different internal stakeholders (marketing, sales, customer service).
Ownership of overall visual identity of company across all channels Manage & update UI / UX toolkit.
AS A LEADER - MEDIUM PRIORITY
Managing external freelancers / agency in case of internal overload.
Communication with HO
AS A CONTRIBUTOR / CO-LEADER
Design and implement User Scenarios for new website (collaboration with Digital Marketing manager, CX manager & Content leader. Focus on UI / Visual design.
Contribute to correct visual representation of static projects i.e. customer documentation & brochures.
Contribute in Cardif CX Committees & implement project manage improvements related to UI / Visual design.
Moscow Consulting Weiterlesen
- Analyze business processes, taking into account business strategy and goals, data flows, existing systems/applications, IT architecture and suggest ways of optimizing them.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze business needs and functional requirements and deliver the project documents as needed (business case, functional and non-functional requirements, procedures, use cases, user interface mock up, test cases).
- Represent requirements using alternative views, such as visual analysis models (diagrams), prototypes, presentations.
- Propose reasonable alterations of requirements where appropriate and brings value.
- Document requirements specifications according to standard templates.
- Report to the Project managers, Head of PMO and IT Director about any major issues or concerns;
- Successfully engage in multiple projects simultaneously.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Participate in testing where necessary.
- Provide trainings to support teams prior to a project launch.
- Account planning and development strategy, financial performance of the account
- Managing sales process from lead to revenue, including needs assessment, proposal development, customer presentations, work estimations, commercial negotiations & contracting
- Prospecting and relationship development
- Ensure client satisfaction and execute client reference-ability process
- Find and close new revenue opportunities within the Account
- Manage contract and pricing negotiations
- Understand client business needs, participate in solution development and effectively communicate solutions
- Work in close collaboration with delivery and pre-sale teams
- Report to Regional Account Management